OUR MATTRESS CLEANING PROCESS
Our mattress steam cleaning system is performed to highest industry standards, similar to our upholstery cleaning method, using the most cutting edge technology. Our standard cleaning process removes soil, bacteria and ‘most’ stains. Specialty stains can be removed at an additional cost due to the extra time necessary for extra treatment and cleaning. (I.E. red wine, mustard, ink, severe urine spots or other bodily fluids, and any acid dye based stains)
- Pre-Treatment: Application of a water based cleaning solution that breaks down and emulsifies embedded soil.
- Sanitizer: Application of an anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-fungal Fabric Sanitizer.
- Agitation: Your entire mattress will be manually scrubbed with a coarse hair fabric brush to further loosen soil.
- Neutralize: A process that will restore your mattress to a neutral PH7.
- Rinse: We will then use high temperature water to flush out all soil, contaminants and any pre-treatment solutions used.
- Extract: A secondary powerful extration process to further remove and remaining soil and moisture to aid the in the drying process.
Drying time: Under normal conditions, your mattress should be dry and ready for regular use in about six (6) hours or less.