ROCHESTER NY UPHOLSTERY CLEANING
Our 10-Step Cleaning program includes:
1. Fabric Testing & Pre-Inspection
Our Cleaning Specialist will expertly test your fabric to determine the fiber type and also to check dye stability. Fabric testing gives us the information that we need to ensure that the proper cleaning method is employed when the cleaning is preformed. Additionally, our Rochester Upholstery Cleaning Specialist will inspect your upholstery for soiling conditions, pre-existing damage, potential permanent staining.
2. Area Preparation Our Cleaning Specialist will prepare the area immediately around the upholstery that we will be cleaning.
3. Pre-Vacuum Your upholstery will be pre-vacuumed prior to cleaning to remove dust and dry soil trapped in the fabric. This is one of the most important steps in the cleaning process.
4. Pre-Treatment Your upholstery will be pre-treated for more effective soil removal and to break down soil. The pre-treatment that we use is soap free and non-toxic with no VOC’s.
5. Pre-Spotting Our Rochester Upholstery Cleaning Specialist will pre-spot any potentially difficult spots with special solutions to increase chances of removal.
6. Pre-Groom We will gently brush the fabric to increase soil removal during the extraction & rinse step of the cleaning process.
7. Extraction & Rinse The soil will then be extracted using our carpet cleaning steam extraction system with a low-moisture upholstery hand tool.
8. Neutralize Every piece of upholstery cleaned is pH balanced to restore it’s lustre and soft feel.
9. Post-Spot Treatment If there are any spots that weren’t removed during the cleaning process, we will make a second attempt to remove them manually with our spotters. Please keep in mind that some stains may be permanent
10. Post Cleaning Inspection Our Cleaning Specialists will review the cleaning results with you to ensure that you are pleased with the results.